Friday, November 18, 2011

Yes!

Haha, I did it. Thanking to all for your concern, I hope this good news made your day and my day. Same to both my dearie uncles who have been supporting me all this while financially. Without your support, I wouldn't been able to study in IMU. Thank God for your blessings! Well, did what?

Relieved of my anxiousness in waiting for my EOS 7 results. Yes, I passed and this time is much better. 3.23. But CGPA still the same though, hahaha.. Form 6 CGPA was 3.16 and now is 3.17. Ever since then, there's no difference in my CGPA. But am still thankful over all cos the Lord is with me. But I got news that Calvin didn't get through, kinda worrying me too. I dunno how is he doing now too. He didn't reply my text. Perhaps, now he needs time to concentrate, shouldn't disturb him for now. Just keep him in prayers...

Its been a long journey, reading back my reminiscence "I'm blessed", I am truly blessed. I never have thought that I could come this far. I really would shed lots of tears when I leave IMU for the better. Despite the difficulties, all this are possible with God. Yes and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment