Tuesday, November 15, 2011

When the clock strikes midnight again..

Am really sad. Koh asked me how's everything? It hurts me to revive it again. I tried to be strong in front of him. I made it as if I can handle it. I think I can. Don't worry. Time will heal and make it right. That's all I said.

Deep inside me crying. I have never been in this much crying before. The last time i cried so much is when i was with yvonne. She has no idea how to help me that time. I overcame it eventually. Now, I am trying to be strong again. Am trying not to be cry anymore. Am trying not to think of him. Am trying to make myself as busy as I can. Am trying to rest in the Lord. Am trying. Really... Tried... So tired of trying.



Can I just be myself? Be honest to all. Be honest to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment