Thursday, November 3, 2011

A great day

I was surprised and impressed of him. Usually he don't hold my hand that often but today he held my hand all the time. I guess he misses me so much. Yup, I miss him too. Such adorable boy.  I was so tired after sleepless nights of studying and yet still have to wait with mom, sis and Adriel in the shopping complex for dad to finish his work for couple of hours. Then, I started having my legs and feet cramped. Couldn't walk for awhile. But that didn't stop me.

Finally, I could play with him. Perhaps, he has understood how to play. Hahaha, I know it was childish running up and down letting him chase me in the shopping complex. But I dont mind, cos I have finally get to play and laugh with him.

He is more joyful and expressive than before. Am really in great joy and gladness that he has learnt and improved so much.

Adriel,love you very much ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment