Sunday, November 13, 2011

Haih...

It's been a long day, dunno where went wrong. I wrote the email wrongly and dad wasn't happy. I didn't do according to his expectation. I guess it was my mistake. But somehow i dunno why is that my past need to be revived again? It hurts me so so much. I know I was once not good girl and am not proudly of it. My tears just kept falling and falling. Knowing that it turns out that am not in relationship hurts me more. Its not by me intentionally, but I dunno why am I feeling this way. Past is the past, it should be forgiven and forgotten. But indeed I still need to bear the consequences of my actions.

How I wish I could just cry more though my eyes are swelled and dried. My relationship fails, is there something wrong? How others can keep their relationship sacred and filled with love, joy, faith and peace? How do I keep mine?

I dunno....

No comments:

Post a Comment