Monday, November 7, 2011

Back in my pigeon hole

Sweep, mop, mop and mop. Haha, it doesn't seem clean after several times. So I mop and mop again. :p finally it's clean! Yuhoo.

I have been in muar for 3 days, tmr will be going to Ipoh. Been helping dad in his business all along. I may not be keen in business very much, but I learnt a lot indeed. It takes a lot perseverance especially the client doesn't keep his word, losses and demanding clients. Well, clients are always right though. So as long as I can cope, it should be ok.

Adriel came out more comprehensive sounds today. He was intensely watching duncan and the repair club. Start to be jumping, skipping and sing-a-along although no words are out. Good progress boy! Hope to hear more especially our cute voice. Hehe..

Hopefully I can snap more pictures in Ipoh~~~

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment