Friday, December 9, 2011

Treasure of Heaven

it was difficult especially you're in this modern era. 
it was a lure of the flesh before this happens
it was the both mind and soul of two young men and women
it was the influence coming from the mass media,
it was a taboo, now it becomes a norm, 
a man's conscience thus had turned numb. 


i was fertilised,
mom started having symptoms,
dad was shaken by the truth,
i was wondering how this world would be,
i was imagining the colours of the rainbow,
i was made out of human flesh and lust, 
i didn't know what's out there.


she wrapped me in my blanket, 
she placed me among the flies and insects,
it didn't crossed her mind that i would be hungry, thirsty, itchy,
no one knew, 
till i cried in despair. 

AM DEFINITELY AGAINST BABY DUMPING

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.


My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.


All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be. 
(Psalms 139: 13 - 16)



No comments:

Post a Comment