Saturday, December 24, 2011

❤ on Christmas eve

If I see Jesus this day face to face, and He look into me directly, what kind of look would be in His eyes?
Will I deny Him just like Peter did? Lord, I pray that this child's heart will always have a room for you. Pray that she will devote herself to you be it in good and bad times. She is a girl of less words but has big heart for you, Lord.

Forgive me Lord for the things that I have done and yet done. In this beautiful and peaceful night, I seek for your presence Lord. Take care of those who need you Lord. Listen to their cry, mourn and grief, may your love fills and surrounds them with your divine protection. Continue to be with us as we continue to adore that You are a Great and Almighty God. You're the Bright Morning Star. Use me mightily for Your kingdom Lord, let me be your salt and light and that I can be your earthly example to others too. Turn my darkness into light. Let the true meaning of Christmas is all about you. The birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ! Let your grace and mercy be upon us Lord. All these I pray in Jesus name, Amen!

Rachel ❤ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment