Friday, August 12, 2011

There's hope beyond the night

'keeping myself together resting on the hope and promises the Lord has for her. Lord, you recognize her as your daughter, protect her from the harm of the evil. I am sorry if am not good enough for you, not good enough to be person that you can rely on. but you know that everyone cares for you. stay in the light, not in the darkness. He loves you for who you are and even who you have become. it's been tough, tears shed yet you still walk away. what can I do or pray that one day the Lord will come and stir your heart out. Everyday, I worry that one day you will walk away from us. I don't know what I can do to be good enough. Will keep you in prayer, girl. :'(

Heavenly Father,

As I come into your presence in awe and surrendering myself to you. Lord, I lift up my lil sister to you, Lord. Lord, you know what's best for her and for every reason that she is going through. Help me to continue to rest in faith inYou that everything will be alright, keep her safe in your arms, keep her safe at all times. Provide your covering protection upon her as she decides of who she is becoming. Lord, guide her pathways towards righteousness in You, Lord. Forgive her for she does not know what she is doing. Grant me the strength to guide her, grant me wisdom to speak, grant me hope to believe in her Lord. She was once a blessed and obedient child, forgive her for who she has become. Father in heaven, I also pray for daddy and mommy as they weep in their hearts for us. The worries in dad, the shaky voice of mom, Lord, grant them faith in believing that all things come for good. Let this tears be shed for the pain You shed more for us. Thank you, Lord. May the Holy Spirit dwell in us and guide us to do things all for the glory of God. All these I pray in Jesus most precious name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment