Thursday, August 11, 2011

By midnight, when the clock strikes 12

I will treasure this moment,
As it marks August 12th, 2011.


Blessed Anniversary, dear.
May the Lord guides us through and May we rest upon Him in time of  ups and downs. ^^



Lord,  he loves me and we are committed into a long distance relationship. I love him and I know this is reality and I need You by my side to guide  me through this relationship. I thought I slept and woke up with a dream and asking whether it is true. Yes, it is and You have heard my prayer. Guide me to be a women of faith. I pray that this relationship will honour and glorify You in righteousness.


We have been thru lots of obstacles and circumstances, I believe this had taught both of us to be a stronger person, to have faith, not to be weary.
After fasting/abstaining from each other for 1 and 1/2 years,
I know my dear is,
The one that can lead us to worship God and read bible together.
The one I love who loves You very much.
The one who loves his family very much.
The one who is faithful to me.
The one whom I shared most moments with.
The one that I want to count on.
The one that I want him to be in my heart.
The one that I want to hold his hands and walk with me.
The one that I have the key to his heart.
The one who will treasure me always no matter what.
The one who will support me through.
The one whom I will give support and serve You together.


I once wasn't ready and by God's grace, we waited for one another.
I once had that faith to wait, I shall continue waiting for the day when both of us can be in near distance one day. Cos I know what You have planned for me since I was born and everything we been through is for good.  So I will stand and walk by faith. As we continue to dwell in Your presence, Your love continues to overwhelm our hearts to continue to love each other too.


Lord, thank you... ^^ Kay Teck, my dear am thankful for having you in my life. You wanna be a good doctor and be more Christlike. You hoped and prayed that you will get a girl who loves who you are. And am grateful the person is me. ^^ We both hoped and prayed. August 12th will mark 2 years and 2 months! We may have fasted for the past 1 and 1/2 years, yet our hearts still faithful. And we will be faithful by God's grace.


Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven,
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors,
Lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one,
For yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment