Saturday, May 1, 2010

Back from hectic ward to comfortable home!

Finished outpatient department and now on surgical ward. Hmmm, kinda stress at some point in surgical ward. I had a patient who needed trachy suctioning, trachy dressing, bed bath, sacral dressing at the same time. Wow... really made me work like mad. I kept sweating till I had eczema on my skin. Too sensitive skin edi. Pimples keep poping up too. I told koh koh about my pimples popping. Obviously, surely about water, food and environment factors la! Hahahaa... i did reduce on protein cause it's kinda expensive to have meat in my meal. perhaps, once a while its okay la. even koh said eat more protein. then, i managed to do removal of stapler after laparotomy! finally! I am so happy! I have been waiting since semester 2, didn't had the chance but now, fuh.... hehehee... But i did it with a traditional stapler remover which hurts my fingers. I have to use both hands to remove the staplers at the abdomen. I think I was kinda improffesional in a way.. But no other options.. I was really sweating badly till joan has to wipe my sweat for me. Felt like am in OT pulak. hahahaha...

Anyway, am back home.. relax and chill.. taught my younger brother, brought him to the playground, fed him with my very own cooking.. hehee... Wanna see photos?
This is my very own mashed potatoes balls with spring onion. I don't know why I made it, but I just make it. XD I didn't get to make the sauce cos there's no mushroom. After making into balls, I steamed for awhile.. Daddy loves potatoes so he ate 1/2 of it. ^^

This is spicy, sweet and sour tomatoes chicken with prawn. I guess it's too red. But it isn't so spicy cos red chillies are so mild. Should've use chili padi, but daddy can't take it. Hehee.. :)

This is steamed egg with spring onion and red chillies. It's a bit too salty due to my coordination faulty. Hahaha.. Like kiam egg edi..


Tada! Adriel's favourite dish. Stir fry spinach with anchovies and prawn. Mum and Julia loves prawn. Me too actually. Just simply add in. Quite cheap though. Went to Giant and got RM9 per kg. Worth it!

The vegetable that will make you fart. That's why colostomy patient have to eat less of it. :) That's the final dish. I forgot about my wan tan soup... it's ok lar..

I told koh koh that I cooked today. He asked me to send it over. Hahahaha.. all the way to segamat mea..he must be drooling when i told him. =P

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment