Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Be strong and courageous...

5 months passed...

It has been like that...

That either I should persevere on or let it go...

Koh said I should let go and move one.
Dad said I should wait patiently.
Mom said I make my own decision.
Lord said .... (still in silence, or am not still enough?)

My ego hurts me. I am not that type of person, but am becoming one. Keep praying for the Lord's deliverance upon me. This heart of pie just ache.

Unconsciously, I am waiting for something that is uncertain. So much faith that I have, not as much as how much Jesus have for me. Am just a sinner. Filthy sinner. Not worth it till Jesus first loved me. Forgive me, Lord.

Pray for perseverance, patience, strength and wisdom to continue this difficulties, Lord. T.T this heart hurts. Mend me. Mould me. Change my heart. I love all the people You have blessed me with. Give me the courage, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment