Monday, October 31, 2011

fragile..

Arghh! I can't stand this anymore. I am not in good terms in this. Am so miserable and pathetic. Once bitten twice shy! I have tried to humble myself yet I feel this isn't right. Am I not wise? Am I stupid? Or just so blur puppy that I couldn't see what is in front of me? Wake up, Rachel.  I could feel the crankiness in me to resist all these. I tried to keep all these dissatisfaction, just so I thought I should not vent any of this negative feelings. But I can't, it keep topping up. Let not you be stumbled by my negative feelings, let not you be affected. Lord, why I do have to feel this way? I may say I understand, I may nod, yet I just don't understand.  I can do all things through Him, Christ my Lord. Well, let's just focus in my studies and swipe all these away. Ya, that's better. Perhaps, bury in deep and the deeper the better.

Your troubled child, 
-rae-

No comments:

Post a Comment