Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tears in my heart

Haiz...Lord, help me to be stronger again. Lord, let me be who You want me to be. Is really hard, Lord. T.T I want to cry but I just can't. My workload and stress may be distracting me against all these, but I still need you Lord. You allow this to happen to me, help me to understand Your plans in all these Lord. I believe that I can continue to love and be loved. This heart and soul of Yours is crying. This girl once had chance and love and never regretted it. This ending isn't both wants but its meant for good. She once had the faith, now she wanna believe that she can have such faith.



Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up, does not seek its own, it is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in inquity but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues; they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
~1 Corinthians 13 : 4 - 8~


Tell me if you would, and I miss you...


Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment